Keto Cinnamon Butter Cake
This is an amazing, moist and perfectly rich cinnamon butter cake. Plus, it is Keto compliant! This "breaking your fast" cake is amazing with a cup of decaf organic coffee! Macros provided. We hope you enjoy!
Servings: 12 slices
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetener (we used Swerve)
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves optional
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place eggs in a food processor and add sweetener, pulse until well mixed, about a minute or so.
- Add melted butter (be sure the butter has been allowed to cool but not harden, if you pour in hot butter it will cook the eggs, slowly drizzle in the butter)
- Add heavy whipping cream
- Pulse until well combined and slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes
- Next add flours, spices, sea salt, and vanilla (do not add the baking powder yet), pulse until well combined, about a minute or so.
- Add baking powder and pulse a few times to gently incorporate baking powder.
- Line standard 9-inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- Pour batter into pan and smooth out with a spatula.
- Bake approx. 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool approx. 15-20 minutes, cut into 12 equal slices and serve.
Calories 353 Net Carbs 4.3 g Protein 6.2 g