Keto Kentucky Butter Cake
Amazing, moist Keto modified recipe of the infamous Kentucky Butter Cake!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Grease and dust a 10-inch bundt pan (dust with almond or arrowroot powder)
- In large bowl mix the flours, 1 cup swerve, sea salt, and baking powder.
- Slowly add in the heavy whipping cream, 1 cup butter, 2 tsp vanilla, and 6 eggs. Beat together for about 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about an hour (60 minutes) until toothpick or knife, inserted into the center of any side of the bundt, comes out clean.
- Slowly pour butter sauce glaze over cake (see instructions below).
- Let cake cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Remove from pan and place on a cake dish.
Butter Sauce Glaze Instructions
- In a saucepan combine butter sauce glaze ingredients. Cook over medium heat until fully melted and combined, be careful, stay with it and do not let it boil.
Macros Screenshot (does not include butter glaze, this is optional)